Thursday, January 1, 2015

ADDiaries: I hate that moth.

I've posted on this blog before about having adult Attention Deficit Disorder and what it's like to live with it. And while I'm not the only one who struggles with it (or even has it worse than anybody else with ADD, necessarily), in the light of New Years (and my resolution not only to blog more, but to self-promote more), there's another struggle that often teams up with my ADD and conspires to keep me from accomplishing my goals. From what I can tell, it's even more common than ADD.


It's self-doubt. 

So, as we enter a New Year filled with possibilities, I hope you crush your self-doubt moths with the shoe of perseverance, dedication and hope. I like to imagine it's a size 14; better for moth-smashing.

(No moths were harmed in the creation of this post. Please note that this post is heavy in metaphor- please do no actually crush moths with huge shoes in an effort to keep your weight loss resolution. This message brought to you by the Conservatory for Innocent Moth Lives.)

No comments:

Post a Comment