Sunday, November 10, 2013

"Pigeons", part 9

Good news faithful readers!
#1: I'm alive! I was hit by the head cold freight train earlier this week and it knocked me off my feet. Thus, the lateness of this post. Hashtag excuses.

#2: October is finished, and that means it's time to get back to business! And by business I mean pigeons (pigeoness?). For your enjoyment, the ninth part in my (soon to be concluded) epic pigeon saga!

(I've heard from several people who read my previous posts that the story doesn't make much sense. It's like walking into a movie when it's halfway through- you probably need to start at the beginning. That said, here are the earlier posts. Each is only one page, they're quick reads. Chapter one, two, three, four, five, six,  seven, and eight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment