Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Not dead yet!!


Why yes, you're right. It HAS been a long time since I posted anything. There have been a lot of things going on in my life that has slowed my creative process down a little, such as:

1. NaNoWriMo- November is National Novel Writing Month, so I've been putting a lot of my creative energies into a novel project. Ideally I'll get off my butt and start pitching it soon.

2. Rebecca and I have been house shopping for the last month or so (and have already made a few offers, no dice yet though). Still looking.

3. Thanksgiving, of course. Green bean casserole ain't gonna make itself.

4. Christmas. Yes, I know that Christmas isn't here yet. You see, I'm trying to make most of my presents this year, which means a lot of drawing, sketching, and painting has been going on. I'll post the results after the holidays, since some of the recipients likely read this blog.

5. I also might have gotten Borderlands 2 as an early birthday present and DANG THAT  GAME IS FUN.
 
Yes, I know in the long run I'm the only one to blame for my creative drought, but that doesn't mean I can't make myself feel better by blaming my circumstances.

However, I'm going to write a short story or draw a detailed cartoon this weekend if I have to work my hands raw doing it. Look for another post this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment