Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The fiction writer's dilemma

I have a delima, and I need some help!
There's a writing competition at Coffee House Fiction in which I would like to participate. The guidelines are only that it has to be an unpublished piece of fiction no greater than 3500 words. My problem is that each and every piece I've posted to this blog fits that description. So I have NO IDEA which piece to submit!

There are no genre limitations. I have pieces that I'm more fond of than others, but I'd really like some input on this. If you have a personal favorite or a piece that you think is stronger than the others, please let me know so I can take it into consideration. Just reply to this entry, or get a hold of me via Facebook (if we're friends), or via Twitter @FedoraFugitive.

Thanks in advance for the input!

1 comment: